The sea pole is also called throwing rod. A reel is installed on the handle of the fishing rod, which is full of fishing lines. In this way, when you throw the hook forcefully, you can throw the hook to a far water area, and the throwing distance is very long. What is the use procedure of sea pole? How to maintain it after use?
Operating procedures of sea pole
(1) Pull the pole apart section by section to align the coils, and tighten the joints of each section slightly on the straight line. The coil shall be aligned with the clamp seat of the winding wheel.
(2) Install the winding wheel on the clamp seat, fix it with the nut, turn the winding wheel check switch to the reverse position, pull the thread head, and the fishing line can be pulled out, and then pass through the coil one by one until the rod tip passes through the coil. Then use the connecting ring to hang the attachment bait, ready to be dropped.
(3) It is important to turn the check switch back to the forward position and adjust the traction device. It is too tight, the outlet resistance is too large, and it is easy to break in case of large fish; It is too loose, the outlet resistance is too small, and the outlet is too fast when encountering big fish, which is later than the end of the line. Generally, you can pull the line by hand.
(4) Rotate the winding wheel to make the bait ball 30-40 cm away from the rod tip. Then you hold the rod at the reel, clamp the middle finger and ring finger on the connecting back of the reel, hook the line with the first joint of your index finger, turn over the outlet loop, and throw the hook to the fishing point according to your familiar throwing method.
(5) After the aconite falls into the water, immediately pull back the outgoing loop and shake the handle of the reel to take up the thread. When the take-up part is recovered and the fishing line is still loose, place the sea pole on the support. The elevation angle of the sea pole (formed by the pole body and the ground) should be larger, that is, steeper. The elevation angle is directly related to the sensitivity of the pole tip reaction. In general, the greater the elevation angle, the higher the sensitivity; On the contrary, it is more sluggish. Another criterion for judging whether the elevation angle is appropriate is the included angle between the fishing rod and the fishing line. When the included angle is closer to 90 °, the response is more sensitive.
Therefore, this included angle is the core of reaction sensitivity.
(6) In case of windy weather, high elevation angle will make the fishing rod swing easily under the influence of wind. In order to enhance the wind resistance of the sea pole, the elevation angle can be reduced, but not too small, which will reduce the sensitivity of the pole tip; In addition, the sea pole can be pulled back for several sections to reduce the pole height and reduce the wind impact; Or lay the sea pole on the side of the shore, but pay attention to make the angle between the fishing rod and the fishing line close to 90 °
(7) After the sea pole is set up, you can watch the reaction, or listen to the bell ringing, or watch the tip of the pole. When you see the sharp swing of the tip of the rod or the loud ringing of the bell, you can turn the loss into holding the rod and vigorously lifting the rod backward. Then you can quickly wind up the line. After a few meters of line, you need to lift the rod again . Repeat this for several times to make the hook firm.
(8) After the bait enters the water, it still has no response after 20~30 minutes. At this time, the rod should be lifted and the bait should be changed again. Because the bait will disperse soon after entering the water. After half an hour, the bait will be eaten by small fish, and it will waste time without changing the bait.
How to maintain the sea pole
1. If there is a sea pole with a bottom cover, open the back cover and pull out all the sea poles. Don’t pull them too tight. It’s better to relax. Place in a ventilated place to dry or sun dry.
2. For the sea pole without a back cover, pull out three quarters of each section and place it in a ventilated place to dry or sun dry, so that the water evaporates from the gap between the two sections for a longer time to facilitate drying.
3. If it is cloudy and rainy, the humidity in the air is very high, which is not conducive to water evaporation. Each section of the sea stem can be pulled out in half and heated on an electric mattress to evaporate the water, and can be heated and dried with an electric hair dryer.
4. When the sea pole falls in the sea, it should also be fully washed with clean water in time, and then dried in the air, because the sea water is more corrosive to the fishing pole. The wheels should also be cleaned with clean water by opening the side covers, because seawater is more corrosive to metals.