Sea rod is also called throwing rod. It has a winding wheel on the handle of the fishing rod, which is wrapped with fishing lines. In this way, when throwing hard, the bait hook can be thrown to the far waters, and the throw distance is very far. Because of its many advantages, it has quickly become a necessary fishing tackle for many anglers. What are the use steps of sea pole? What are the precautions for the use of sea pole?
What are the use steps of sea pole
(1) Pull apart the pole section by section to align the passing coils and keep them in a straight line. The joints of each section should be slightly tensioned. The passing coil shall be aligned with the winding wheel holder.
(2) Install the winding wheel, install the winding wheel on the clamp seat, and fix it with nuts,
Turn the reel check switch to the reverse position, pull the thread head, and the fishing line can be pulled out, and then pass through the coil one by one until it passes through the rod tip and passes through the coil. Then hang aconite and bomb bait on the connecting ring for throwing.
(3) It is very important to turn the check switch back to the forward position and adjust the traction device. It is too tight, the outlet resistance is too large, and it is easy to break when encountering large fish; Too loose, the outlet resistance is too small, the outlet is too fast in case of big fish, and the line is broken later than the line. Generally, you can pull the fishing line by hand.
(4) Rotate the winding wheel to make the bait ball 30~40 cm away from the pole tip. Then you hold the rod at the winding wheel, clamp the middle finger and ring finger on the connecting back of the winding wheel, hook the fishing line with the first joint of the index finger, turn over the outlet ring, and throw the bait hook to the fishing point according to the throwing method you are familiar with.
(5) After the aconite falls into the water, immediately pull back the outlet ring and shake the handle of the winding wheel to take up the line. When the line is taken back and the fishing line is still in a loose state, put the sea rod on the support. The elevation angle of the sea rod (formed by the rod body and the ground) should be larger. The elevation angle is directly related to the reaction sensitivity of the rod tip. Generally speaking, the greater the elevation angle, the higher the sensitivity; On the contrary, the more dull. Another criterion for judging whether the elevation angle is appropriate is the angle between the fishing rod and the fishing line. When the angle is closer to 90 °, the response is more sensitive. Therefore, this included angle is the core of reaction sensitivity. After the sea pole is supported, a small bell is immediately clamped on the pole tip.
(6) In case of windy weather, large elevation angle will make the fishing rod easy to swing under the influence of the wind. In order to enhance the wind resistance of the sea pole, the elevation angle can be reduced, but not too small, which will reduce the sensitivity of the pole tip; In addition, the sea pole can be retracted for several sections to reduce the height of the pole and reduce the impact of wind force; Or lay the fishing rod on the side of the bank, but pay attention to make the angle between the fishing rod and the fishing line close to 90 °
(7) After the sea pole is erected, you can observe the reaction quietly, or listen to the bell ring, or look at the pole tip. When you see the sharp swing of the pole tip or the loud ringing of the bell, you can turn the loss into holding the pole back and vigorously lifting the pole, and then quickly take in the line. After taking in a few meters of line, you have to raise the pole again, and repeat this several times to make the hook stick firmly to the lips.
(8) After the bait enters the water, there is still no reaction after 20-30 minutes. At this time, the rod should be lifted and the bait should be changed again. Because the bait will disperse soon after entering the water. After half an hour, the bait will be eaten up by small fish. If you don’t change the bait, your time will be wasted.